Big News! Geoverse Announces the Launch of its Partner Portal
As we open the second quarter and prepare for the official launch of our new Partner Portal, we want to use the monthly newsletter to update you on the status of the Geoverse Partner Program elements we detailed during the 2020 Partner Event. This month, we’ll describe the overall goals and design of the Program. Over the next several months we’ll spotlight elements of the program to ensure you’re aware of and taking advantage of all the benefits of your membership in Geoverse Partner Community.
The Geoverse Partner Program helps you identify, pursue, and close private cellular network opportunities. It rewards both your success and your loyalty.
Since the private cellular market is an emerging market, we think it’s important to give you the tools to evangelize both the advantages of private cellular and Geoverse’s advantages with private cellular. Our partner program works to bridge gaps in knowledge and provide you with a path to the level of autonomy that works best for you.
Access to all elements of the program will be via the Partner landing page. The landing page allows partner candidates to apply for admission to the program and enables existing partners to log into and access the programs and content in the Partner Portal.
Once inside the Partner Portal, you have access to the program elements and specific content. The program elements are:
1. Training: Geoverse is taking the lead in training you and the customer community. We are making available technical and commercial documentation to raise awareness of the benefits, understanding of the costs, and explain the process for implementing private cellular networks.
Training is both generic to the technology and specific to Geoverse advantages. We’re leveraging existing resources to provide generic training – private cellular, CBRS, use cases - and using our internal resources to develop Geoverse-specific training – capabilities, differentiation, business models, and success stories.
2. Market Development Funds: Geoverse wants to assist your efforts to spread our message and help develop your internal capabilities. When launched, approved applications to the MDF program will provide financial assistance for both goals. Geoverse will collaborate with you to enable tool and knowledge acquisition, tradeshow and event participation, demand generation, produce promotional items, sales programs, and develop collateral.
3. RF design resources: While many of our partners are technically skilled, some have limited experience with licensed RF and the cellular world. Since our position as mobile network operator requires us to have RF design tools and resources, we use those internal resources to support partners requesting help with network modeling and design.
4. Deal registration: Our Deal Registration program rewards you when you successfully identify opportunities early and position you and Geoverse for success.
5. Proposal support: Proposal Support provides an online resource to help you create or respond to proposals. It has basic information about Geoverse, technical information about our architectures, reference projects, Band 48 capable devices, and a technical response Q and A section.
6. Private cellular demo program: Still in development, the demo program will allow you to use a live network to demonstrate the capabilities of a Geoverse private cellular solution. It will allow you to demonstrate key network features like VoLTE, device roaming, and user analytics.
The Partner Program will continue to evolve as Geoverse, our partners, and the market all mature. We’ll add features to the program but the goal will always be the same. Reward partner loyalty by making it easier to find and close private cellular network opportunities that benefit partners and customers.
We welcome your ideas on how to improve the program. You can either use the “Contact Us” button on the website or can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.